Please bring all duly accomplished application form with the necessary requirements at the Consular Outreach in Calgary for processing. Passport applicants in Alberta are advised to personally appear from 19-21 March 2010 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. at Calgary, Alberta to affix their thumb print and signature on the CGF form.
Philippine Passport holders are encouraged to avail of the Consular outreach to save them time, effort and money in travelling to Vancouver for the processing of their passports.
The public is also advised to ensure that they bring all the necessary documents in order to facilitate the processing of their applications.
Following is the link which provides the requirements for the 3 passport pictures which applicants need to submit to the consulate. It is important that they get the right specification otherwise their applications could be rejected.
Konsulado Panlahat ng Pilipinas - VANCOUVER - Philippine Consulate General
Press release – 02-2010
CONSULAR PASSPORT OUTREACH-CALGARY
19, 20, and 21 March 2010
16 February 2010 - A team from the Philippine Consulate General in Vancouver led by Consul General Ruth Morales-Prado will conduct a Consular Outreach Program in Calgary, Alberta on 19, 20, and 21 March 2010:
Location:Calgary Marlborough Community Centre
636 Marlborough Way N.E.
Calgary, AB, T2A 2V9
Service Hours: 19 and 20 March 2010
8am – 12 pm & 1pm – 5pm
21 March 2010
8am – 12 pm & 1 pm – 4pm
General guidelines to Machine Readable Passport (MRP) applicants:
1. Only passport services will be rendered by this consular outreach program.
2. Services will be rendered on a first come first serve basis.
3. Print the APPLICATION FORM on a legal size paper (8 ½ x 14 in.). Form and complete guidelines can be downloaded through the following internet link:
4. Accomplish application form and ensure that you have the correct colored photo size (4.5 am x 3.5 cm) with ROYAL BLUE background.
5. Machine Readable Passport fee is CAD $57.50
6. Please enclose a large self-addressed PREPAID CANADA POST envelope to enable the Consulate to send back your new passport. Note that passport processing will take at least six (6) weeks to complete.
The Philippine Consulate General
Vancouver, 16 February 2010
700 WEST PENDER ST., SUITE 1405, VANCOUVER, B.C., CANADA V6C 1G8
TEL. NO.: (604) 685-7645 FAX NO.: (604) 685-9945
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: Web: www.vancouverpcg.net